- 9 time World Champion in carriage driving.
- Huge international routine, and driving culture characterises him.
- He has entered 8 two in hand and 4 four in hand carriage driving World championships.
- He has 14 medals from the World championships and four from the European championships in carriage driving.
- Alone in the world he has taken first place 7 times in two in hand, and two times in four in hand at the Carriage Driving World Championships.
- For a quarter of a century he has been a defining personality in the carriage driving world.
- He has a prominent role domestically in the economic-, social-, and sportlife, and also in educating young horsemen.
- He is a man of great social, sports, business and social capital.
- He is an academic equestrian lecturer.
- A model for many followers.
Accomplishments at World Championships:
He has won 21 World Championship medals.
Four in hand carriage:
- Individual and team World Champion. (2004, Kecskemét)
- Silver medal as a team at the World Championship. (2016, Breda, NED)
- Bronze medal as a team at the World Championship. (2008, Beeds, NED)
- Silver medal as a team at the European Championship. (2011, Breda, NED)
- Bronze medal. (2013. Izsák; 2015. Aachen, GER)
- Some of his biggest international achievements at the two biggest global equestrian competitions (CAIO) are winning first prize as part of a team, and taking second place individually in Aachen (GER), and winning an individual first prize in Breda (NED).
- Individual World Champion (1997, Riesenbeck, GER)
- Two time individual silver medalist at the World Championship. (1999, Kecskemét; 2015. Fábiánsebestyén)
- Two time individual bronze medalist at the World Championship. (Kecskemét. 2009, Topoľčianky, 2013.)
- Six time World Champion in team. (1999, Kecskemét; 2001. Riesenbeck, GER; 2003, Jardy, FRA, 2013, Topoľčianky, SK; 2015 Fábiánsebestyén; 2017. Lipica, SLO)
- Silver medal winner in team at the World Championship. (2009. Kecskemét)
Hungarian Championship winnings:
- Six time Hungarian champion in four-in-hand carriage driving. (2004, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013)
- Two time Hungarian champion in two-in-hand carriage driving. (1996, 1999)
- Three time Hungarian Driving Derby winner. (2006, 2008, 2010)
- Four time Equestrian Sportsman of The Year.
Professional and civil awards:
- The Knight’s Cross of The Republic of Hungary.
- The owner of the Count István Széchenyi Medal (the greatest equestrian award).
- Eternal Champion of Hungarian Equestrian Sports.
- Member of the Hungarian Sport Stars.
- Honorary Citizen of the 17th district of Budapest.
- Lecturer of Equestrian Sports at the Saint Stephens University.
- Co-owner of the Lázár Equestrian Park, and owner of many other companies.
- The main organizer of the Equestrian World Cup in Budapest, which has been held annually since 2007 at the László Papp Sort Arena, and has proven to be a success domestically, internationally and professionally.
- His hobbies are Horses, sailing, skiing, motorsports, hunting, music and teaching.
- He is married and father of a son, a successful showjumper.